Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Monday!

Hey everyone- happy Monday! I'm pretty boring and still don't have much to say, sorry hahaha. I spent most of the weekend outside, although the weather has been kinda dreary. I read "The Help" and loved it. If you haven't read it, I recommend it!  Been struggling to get the internet up and running and I'm sure the people I am living with are irritated with me checking up on it everyday, but I needed to get everything functional before school starts next Tuesday. Plus, being here and not knowing anyone, I feel so disconnected. After all that, I finally got it up and running today, WHOOP WHOOP! I took a drive around today just to get out of the house. The area around here reminds me of Brighton, but more green. I stopped at a gas station in Richfield and listened to two people get in a really loud fight. I'm sure you could have heard them down the block. One guy refused to move his car back because he was already out and ready to get gas and the lady that pulled up after him got out of her car to yell at him to move. I just laughed to myself, got in my car and drove off giggling. WOW! Gas prices at home still suck I bet, but here they are like 60 cents worse! I'm super excited for my mom to start her job today! Derek and Vince got promotions! Things are starting to look up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment