Thursday, August 25, 2011

Construction and War

After a night of fighting some spiders, I sat down and watched the news. I can't believe they named the hurricane after my grandma!!! She's not this destructive! I fell asleep in my room for the first time since I got here last night. One reason for that was because my parents stayed on my bed and I took the futon while they were here. The other reason was the spider war. I think I got em. Lee (one of the people I'm living with) is a gardener during the summer, so all of my windows are surrounded by flowers and plants. Needless to say, the bugs like my windows right now. Thanks to the frigid winter, I won't have to deal with them for very long. They don't wanna mess with me anyways... I'm crazy when it comes to bug spray!

I cannot get over how much construction is going on in this area. Every highway has something going on and every major road is being redone. GRRRRR.... I went to get my brows done (so I didn't have to see the caterpillars on my forehead anymore) and it took like 20 minutes because of road work. Then, I went to the driving range, which was relaxing. I just got a small bucket and used the time to take in my surroundings. I put my ipod on and smacked those balls a lot farther than some of the guys out there. Boosted my self confidence to say the least!

Hopefully, I will have functional internet by the end of the day. I sure miss Sienna and Ryder already, especially when I hear Ryder yelling "Love you Shrray!!" I saw Sienna standing up on her own yesterday and got to hear her laugh for a few minutes. I think she just really wanted to play with Grandma Ann's computer!

For the rest of the day, I'm going to make some dinner and sit down to a book, probably one I have already read. I love you all! Hope all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment